(Inclusive of GST)
Stainless Steel Barbeque / Chulha / Campfire. Ideal for small group/family.
- The Bucket-BBQ is a ‘chulha-cum-barbecue-cum-campfire’ a sturdy heating and firing apparatus that can be used for cooking and also as a campfire to protect you against extreme cold or wild animals.
- It is made of heavy stainless steel food-grade 302G and has two large handles for ease of lifting and installing on its stand.
- The sturdy stand is made of heavy SS gauge and has a special locking mechanism at the base to keep it from toppling/collapsing.
- The stand has four sturdy legs with nut and bolts to hold the bucket barbecue with a nut-and-bolt locking mechanism.
- A gate/air-vent that slides up and down is provided at the center of the bucket to give ease of access to the coal burning area.
- A thick metal grille/griddle is provided on the top and it can be conveniently used to place a pan/tawa/wok/griddle containing the food items to be cooked.
- Grill size – Round in size and 12 inch diameter
- Height of BBQ – 34 inches
There are no reviews yet.